Address Change


Current and previous employees may submit requests to update their home and mailing address. Updating an address ensures important documents such as W-2s, benefits, and HR correspondence arrive in a timely manner. 

(Note for students:  As a student and employee on campus, this process will only update Human Resources information. This will not change the address with the Registrar, to change a student record please visit the Registrar’s Office webpage.) 


Staff: Complete applicable fields on the Employee Action Request Form (parts C, F, I) and Personal Data Form.  

Student: Complete applicable fields on the CSU Student Payroll Action Request form and Personal Data Form. 

Enter CSUCI employee ID instead of the social security number on all forms. 

Use the "Submit HR Ticket" button to begin your request. Remember to attach all completed forms to your ticket. DO NOT ATTACH OR MAKE REFERENCE TO YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER on your ticket. 

Use the "Submit HR Ticket" button to begin your request. 


The following forms are located under the Attachment section in the lower right corner of this service page.

  • Employee Action Request 
  • Student Payroll Action Request 
  • Personal Data Form 
Submit HR Ticket


Service ID: 49599
Tue 3/23/21 5:40 AM
Fri 6/11/21 10:05 AM