Search114 Results

Use this service to request to borrow laptops for Faculty and Staff. Students should visit the Broome Library to check out Laptops.

Report issue with Faculty, Staff, or Dept/Group Calendars

Get help with Common Management System (CMS)

Get help with Common Management System (CMS)

Complete step 1 to plan for installation of a TV screen & corresponding equipment to get connected to CSUCI's digital signage system

Request support with computer hardware and/or IT accessories, This includes computers, projectors, desktop printers, Pharos copier/printer/scanner, projectors, monitors, mouse, keyboard, and all other University owned IT hardware.

Manage Active Directory security and distribution groups.

Create a new web form or survey using Qualtrics

We provide tools and training to help faculty, staff and University organizations create, manage and maintain web content.

Request help from BFA in improving the efficiency of a process in your area

Support with Faculty, Staff, and group calendars in Outlook and Teams.

Request support with a fax line.

Request installation/activation, moves, or disconnection of a new wired network connection, and report a problem or request repair for an existing wired network connection.

Dropbox@CI is a document storage and collaboration system, powered by Dropbox for Business.

Get help with Microsoft Teams