My Recently Visited Services

ITS provides quotes for computer hardware and software

Get help with Faculty and Staff myCI and email accounts.

Request assistance in maintaining the content on your website.

Report a problem or issue with your campus faculty/staff Exchange email, including Outlook and Outlook Web Access (OWA).

Get help with problems with supported campus computers, laptops, tablets, and smartphones.

Students, Faculty, Staff, and Guests may use this service to get help with a problem, issue, or service that isn't listed.

Get help with Adobe Sign and electronic signatures

Report a fraudulent email, spam, or phishing scam.

Provide and support voicemail boxes associated with CSUCI Campus extensions.

Get help with installing or configuring standard software, like Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and more.

Access group network shares (such as “G Drive”) remotely. Access keyserved campus software remotely

View examples of various video projects

Includes support of any system or application that CSUCI has not yet purchases and/or implemented.

Request support for an issue with a local or Multi-Functional Printer (MFP).

Dropbox@CI is a document storage and collaboration system, powered by Dropbox for Business.

Report a problem with, or get assistance with, a lab workstation.

This service is used to submit requests for help to the Enrollment Management Department at CI.

Use this service to request a video project with the TL&I Team.

Use this service to provide feedback regarding your experience using the new service catalog. You may also use this service to request updates and/or enhancements to the service catalog.

Get help with Duo two-factor authentication (2FA)

CSUCI Faculty, Staff, and Students use this service to get help with continuing instruction, work, and learning during times of social distancing. This includes, but is not limited to Zoom, Laptops, VPN, VDI, Microsoft Teams, remote access to office phone & voicemail, and cloud file storage.

This service is offered to members of the Division of Academic Affairs. For data requests in other divisions, please contact the appropriate Institutional Research Analyst by visiting the following website-