Popular Services

Get help if you are having problems logging into a campus computer/device or having problems accessing myCI because of Duo or other reasons.

Submit a request to get help with configuring and/or troubleshooting software or applications on workstations, lab computers, classroom computers (both Windows and Macintosh), and/or other devices.

Request support with computer hardware and/or IT accessories.

Request assistance with campus phones, purchase new phones, or purchase new phone service.

ITS provides quotes for computer hardware and software

Request assistance with remote access such as GlobalProtect (VPN) or the CI Virtual Lab (VDI)

Faculty, Staff, and University organizations can get help with keeping their Web content up to date and accessible as well as request Web training or the creation of short URLs.

Use this service if you are unable to log into myCI or a campus computer/device and it is very important that you have access as soon as possible.

Request assistance with Faculty or Staff accounts, such as updating access to groupshares or requesting FIM/MIM updates.

Use this service to request assistance with department and shared inboxes.

Request ITS support with local desktop and network printers and scanners.

Report a problem with, or request repair of, an existing phone or service such as voicemail unlocks, phones failing to power on, or loss of service.

Use this service to request assistance with employee email.

Get help with Common Management System (CMS)

Request assistance with network connectivity in student housing.

Use this service to report an issue with an existing webpage. This may include broken links, typos, and/or accessibility issues.

Report issue with computer hardware and/or IT accessories, This includes computers, projectors, desktop printers, Pharos copier/printer/scanner, projectors, monitors, peripherals, and all other University owned IT hardware.

Use this service to request support in packaging up your computer, hardware, and phone to move it from one location on campus to another. You will still be required to submit a move request with Facilities to move your remaining office furniture and boxes.

Use this service to submit an IT Project Request.

Get help with Adobe Sign and electronic signatures

Request help from the Teaching & Learning Innovations team

This service is available to new students, enrolled on or after 8/2/2021 that are in possession of a CSU issued iPad that requires repair or IT support.

Use this service to request assistance with classroom or conference room technology such as instructor workstations, projectors, smartboards, or Zoom kits.